After its launch in July 2009, St. Peter eLibing was an instant hit among our fellow Filipino citizens here and abroad. St. Peter eLibing are online videos of the interment of St. Peter clients which are uploaded to St. Peter’s Gate (www.stpetersgate.com.ph) and may be accessed through the internet anywhere in the world. As we Filipinos are known for our strong family ties, St. Peter eLibing became an effective avenue for our Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) to reunite and console with their families during these times of bereavement in spite of the physical distance. Truly, St. Peter eLibing has touched the lives of many Filipinos in many different ways.
With its growing demand, St. Peter eLibing is now available in the following St. Peter Chapels:
1. St. Peter Mega Chapel – Quezon Avenue Quezon City
2. St. Peter Mega Chapel – Tacloban City
3. St. Peter Mega Chapel – Cebu City
4. St. Peter Chapel – Danao City, Cebu
5. St. Peter Chapel – Carcar City, Cebu
6. St. Peter Chapel – Toledo City, Cebu
7. St. Peter Chapel – Moalboal, Cebu
8. St. Peter Chapel – Antipolo City, Rizal
9. St. Peter Chapel – Tanay, Rizal
10. St. Peter Chapel – Meycauayan, Bulacan
11. St. Peter Chapel – Baliuag, Bulacan
12. St. Peter Chapel – San Miguel, Bulacan
13. St. Peter Chapel – GMA, Cavite
14. St. Peter Chapel – Trece Martires, Cavite
St. Peter eLibing complements the St. Peter eBurol and completes the memorialization of the whole range of memorial services! Just like the St. Peter eBurol, St. Peter Chapels aims to implement the St. Peter eLibing in all its chapels nationwide.
Truly, St. Peter eServices makes it easier for Filipino families to reunite and celebrate the life of their departed loved ones!