PROMO TITLE: 50% OFF ON BATESVILLE JASPER MEMORIAL SERVICE PACKAGE (FEATURING U.S. IMPORTED BATESVILLE JASPER CASKET)
1. Promo Period is from September 4, 2022 to December 4, 2022. This includes:
2. The actual date of death will be the basis for the discount.
3. The promo is applicable only to At-Need Batesville Jasper Casket Memorial Services and Upgraded existing St. Peter memorial services. All other extra or additional services will be charged at regular rates.
4. The St. Peter Batesville Jasper Casket Memorial Service Package includes the following items:
5. Partial services do not qualify as there must be a complete memorial service contracted. If the services are not completed and the completion of service is transferred to and continued in a non-St. Peter Chapel, the promo is not applicable.
6. The promo is not applicable to Pre-Need Services.
7. Pre-selling or reservation is not allowed.
8. In relation to 4(d) provided above, the family may choose between viewing at St. Peter Chapels or Home Viewing. If the viewing rooms in the participating St. Peter Chapels are already fully-occupied, home viewing shall be applicable.
9. Extra charges on all other memorial services beyond those provided in No. 4 Batesville Jasper Casket Memorial Service Package such as additional viewing days, excess kilometer charges, medico legal services, etc. are not entitled to the 50% discount.
10. There shall be full payment of the memorial service balance before or in order for the family of the deceased can avail of or qualify for the 50% discount on Batesville Jasper Casket Memorial Service.
11. The 50% discount on Batesville Jasper Casket Memorial Services may be availed in selected St. Peter Chapels nationwide (please see list of participating St. Peter Chapels Nationwide).
12. The 50% discount may not be availed of in conjunction with other discounts and promos of St. Peter Chapels.
13. The above embalming and viewing items mentioned in Provisions No. 4 (c), 4 (d) and No. 8 shall be subject to strict compliance with the prevailing COVID-19 Community Quarantine guidelines and all prevailing directives and guidelines of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the Department of Health (DOH), the pertinent Local Government Unit involved, and the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) during the effectivity of this promo.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-150196 Series of 2022.